DR DAVID ALLEMAN
DR DAVEY ALLEMAN
The Six Lessons Approach to Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry.
Created by Dr David Alleman Sr, the Six Lessons Approach has helped doctors around the world learn how to perform Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry, preventing root canals and eliminating post-operative sensitivity and retreatment. Biomimetic Dentistry mimics the natural structure and bond strength of a tooth with minimally invasive practices. This helps preserve tooth structure and pulp vitality, while preventing retreatment. From caries and crack treatment to immediate dentin sealing and bond strength maximization, the Six Lessons Approach to Biomimetic Dentistry gives doctors a set of protocols that they can apply to every case they see. Join the Allemans on The Hybrid Layer as they delve into The Six Lessons Approach in this exclusively recorded lecture.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Diagnosis and treatment of caries and cracks into dentin.
2) Tips for isolation, including rubber dam, teflon and copper placement.
3) Immediate dentin sealing, resin coating, deep margin elevation, use of Ribbond and creating your biobase.
4) Controlling for c-factor stresses in prep design.
5) Semi-direct onlay fabrication and bonding to enamel.
6) Occlusal adjustment and verticalization of envelope of function.
Lecture Duration: 1 hour 7 minutes.
Course Access Expires: 22nd July 2024.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1 Hour of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.