The Foundations of Adhesive Dentistry: A Restorative Dentistry Update.
Dr Melissa Seibert
Adhesive Dentistry now underpins everything we do in Restorative Dentistry. Which generation of bonding agent is most effective? Should we etch dentin? Is there a gold standard bonding agent? Dr Seibert provides an update on the latest advances and innovations in Restorative Dentistry, also discussing key topics such as Immediate Dentin Sealing, bonding to Zirconia, Resin Infiltration and Silver Diamine Fluoride. Thanks to this presentation from Dr Melissa Seibert, you can stay on the cutting edge of Evidence-based Dentistry.
Please note that this lecture was recorded in January 2023 as part of the Anterior Composite Resin Masterclass. Dr Melissa Seibert has kindly allowed Annual All-Access Members of The Hybrid Layer to view this content.
Aims & Objectives:
1) An overview of the different generations of bonding agents with an emphasis on their clinical uses and an update on the gold-standard techniques.
2) Understand the different types of etching techniques and how these relate to the bonding agents used in order to achieve predictable results.
3) Gain an insight into the concept of Immediate Dentin Sealing and understand how to carry out the procedure.
4) Obtain a Restorative Dentistry update on the topics of bonding to Zirconia, Resin Infiltration, and Silver Diamine Fluoride.
Lecture Duration: 1 hour 6 minutes.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1 Hour of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.