Biomimetic Considerations for Paediatric Dentistry.
Dr Mitsy Navales-Antolin
When we face the challenge of restoring children’s teeth, most dentists resort to extraction. However, through the advances and science behind the biomimetic principles, these teeth can still be saved. Dr Mitsy Navales-Antolin discusses how we can preserve badly broken down primary teeth as well as young permanent teeth. With her 25 years of clinical experience in treating children using adhesive dentistry, she shares with us her protocols to achieve predictable results.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Understand the importance of preservation of the primary dentition.
2) Learn rubber dam protocols for children to achieve more predictable restorations.
3) Learn adhesive protocols for treating badly broken primary teeth.
4) Gain an insight into the management of decayed and hypoplastic young permanent molar as well as fractured and decayed anterior incisors.
Lecture Duration: 54 minutes.
Course Access Expires: 22nd July 2024.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1 Hour of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.