Black Triangle and Diastema Closure; Composite Layering Techniques; and Predictable Shade Matching.
Dr Tariq Bashir
Gain a clinical insight into Dr Tariq Bashir’s intricate composite layering techniques. You will first learn about shade and colour and understand how to predictably shade match in the anterior region. Dr Bashir then discusses his approach to several challenging clinical situations, such as black triangle and diastema closure; and class IV restorations. He discusses his thought-processes and clinical techniques step-by-step, and gives many clinical tips which you will be able to implement immediately in your practice.
Please note that this lecture was recorded in January 2023 as part of the Anterior Composite Resin Masterclass. Dr Tariq Bashir has kindly allowed Annual All-Access Members of The Hybrid Layer to view this content.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Understand shade and colour and gain an insight into methods of shade matching.
2) A clinical insight into the layering techniques possible using composite resins.
3) Management of a single central class IV restoration involving ICON Resin Infiltration and composite layering.
4) Learn how to close black triangles and diastema under rubber dam isolation, while managing retraction of the papilla.
Lecture Duration: 43 minutes.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 0.75 Hours of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.