The Reconstruction of Anterior Teeth in a Full Mouth Rehabilitation.
DR martin von sontagh
Dr Martin von Sontagh discusses the full mouth considerations in relation to anterior aesthetic cases. Being able to produce beautiful layered composite restorations is only one part of the puzzle – a detailed understanding of occlusion and function is necessary to protect and ensure the longevity of such restorations. By learning from Dr Martin von Sontagh, you will gain an insight into the protocols and philosophies which allow him to carry out minimally-invasive full mouth rehabilitations using composite resins.
Please note that this lecture was recorded in December 2022 as part of the Anterior Composite Resin Masterclass. Dr Martin von Sontagh has kindly allowed Annual All-Access Members of The Hybrid Layer to view this content.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Gain an insight into a minimally-invasive approach to full mouth rehabilitations.
2) Understand the importance of a full patient assessment prior to aesthetic cases, and learn about the occlusal and functional considerations required to protect anterior restorations.
3) Understand when and how to increase VDO using composite resins, with a review of the scientific evidence.
4) An overview of Dr Martin von Sontagh’s planning, protocols and philosophies in relation to full mouth rehabilitations.
Lecture Duration: 58 minutes.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1 Hour of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.