ABB: Align, Bleach, Biomimetics.
DR STEWART BEGGS
Dr Stewart Beggs is renowned for his excellence in the fields of Aesthetic and Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry. In his exclusive lecture for The Hybrid Layer, Dr Beggs gives us an insight into his minimally-invasive anterior aesthetic workflow. You will learn about the fundamentals of Dr Beggs’ approach to all aesthetic cases, with the foundations revolving around a strong initial consultation. Patient communication and education are at the forefront of his approach, with his meticulous attention to detail ensuring that he is able to provide predictable, long-lasting and beautiful restorations. Whether you are new to aesthetic dentistry, or an experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr Stewart Beggs will help you to achieve functional, mechanical, and aesthetic success using biomimetic protocols.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Learn about the importance of the initial patient consultation, including orthodontic/occlusal analysis, photography, intraoral scanning, and treatment planning.
2) Gain an understanding of the key factors to consider and discuss with patients throughout the treatment planning process in relation to minimally-invasive aesthetic cases.
3) Learn about Dr Stewart Beggs’ layering process in relation to direct composite restorations, and understand the five dimensions of colour.
4) Gain an insight into the methods by which Dr Beggs achieves beautiful biomimetic results in the anterior region, both with direct and indirect restorations, and understand the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
Lecture Duration: 1 hour 26 minutes.
Course Access Expires: 22nd July 2024.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1.5 Hours of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.