Sustainable Dentistry with Biomimetic Protocols.
Dr Sema Belli
Discover the link between Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry and environmental, economic and societal sustainability in our exclusive webinar. Join us as Dr Sema Belli, a leading international Biomimetic researcher, lecturer and clinician from Selçuk University in Türkiye, discusses the vital role Biomimetic Dentistry plays in crafting sustainable dental practices. Gain insights into the innovative protocols that Dr Belli uses to mimic natural teeth, enhancing both longevity and sustainability. Explore the concept of conservatively restoring endodontically treated teeth with fibres, minimising the need for re-treatments and reducing environmental impact. This webinar aims to raise awareness among clinicians about sustainability within dentistry and illustrates how Biomimetic Dentistry fosters both patient well-being and a low carbon footprint. Elevate your practice, champion sustainability, and delve into the future of dentistry.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Recognise the environmental and societal impact of dental practices and the urgency for sustainable oral care.
2) Explore Biomimetic Dentistry protocols for achieving long-term clinical success in dental restorations.
3) Learn concepts surrounding the conservative restoration of endodontically treated teeth using fibres for sustainability.
4) Understand how Biomimetic Dentistry aligns with sustainability goals.
Lecture Duration: 57 minutes.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1 Hour of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.