Rubber Dam Isolation: Beginner and Advanced Techniques.
DR CLAIRE O’CONNOR
Dr Claire O’Connor’s passion for rubber dam isolation comes from an inherent desire to provide optimal restorative outcomes for her patients. In this exclusive presentation for The Hybrid Layer, she guides us through her clinical workflow. Starting with the fundamentals of gold-standard isolation, Dr O’Connor gives us an invaluable insight into her recommended equipment, techniques and protocols. Throughout her lecture, Claire consistently teaches us how to ensure patient comfort and effective communication. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user of rubber dam, you will pick up tips and tricks that you will be able to use immediately to elevate your clinical practice.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Learn about the history, scientific backing, and key fundamentals of rubber dam isolation.
2) Gain an understanding of the clinical techniques relating to rubber dam isolation, including holding and accessory clamps; inversion of the dam; clamp modification; floss ties; use of Teflon; and more.
3) Gain an invaluable insight into Dr O’Connor’s workflow for rubber dam isolation, from initial preparation of the mouth to delivery and application.
4) Learn about advanced techniques and troubleshoot difficult clinical situations with several clinical case walkthroughs.
Lecture Duration: 57 minutes.
Course Access Expires: 22nd July 2024.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1 Hour of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.