Contemporary Vital Pulp Therapy.
Dr Ryan Soden
Vital Pulp Therapy is a rapidly evolving field in Dentistry. The scientific literature and evidence-base can be difficult to interpret, making this a treatment option that is often overlooked. Dr Ryan Soden is an Endodontist who has been trained in Biomimetic Dentistry through the Alleman Center. With the subject area having several controversial topics, Dr Soden is able to provide us with a well-balanced and impartial insight, thanks to his extensive and diverse training. In his exclusive lecture for The Hybrid Layer, Dr Soden gives us an invaluable overview of the principles, clinical techniques, and the latest scientific evidence regarding Vital Pulp Therapy.
Aims & Objectives:
1) Learn about the fundamental principles, techniques and advancements relating to Vital Pulp Therapy.
2) Understand the diagnostic criteria for determining suitable cases for treatment.
3) Gain an insight into the various therapeutic approaches available.
4) Learn about the current materials that are available and uncover the evidence-based outcomes and success rates associated with Vital Pulp Therapy.
Lecture Duration: 59 minutes.
Course Access Expires: 22nd July 2024.
- Available Worldwide.
- Watch and rewind as often as you require.
- 1 Hour of Verifiable Continuing Professional Development awarded with a personalised certificate.
Once you have purchased access to the course or have subscribed to our Annual All-Access Membership, you can access the lecture presentation using the link at the bottom of this page.
The verifiable nature of our CPD is in line with the Enhanced CPD Scheme of the GDC (General Dental Council) in the United Kingdom. Please read our CPD Information and Quality Assurance page for more information. Here you will also find information regarding other regulatory bodies. As The Hybrid Layer is an international website, we are happy to assist with providing any further documentation required by your local regulatory body.